The Aston Martin DBS V12.
The modern Aston Martin DBS is a high performance GT sports car version of the DB9 from the UK manufacturer Aston Martin. Aston has used the DBS name once before on their 1967–72 grand tourer coupe. The modern car replaces the 2004Vanquish S as the flagship of the marque.
It was officially unveiled at the 2007 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on 16 August 2007, which featured a brand new exterior colour, a graphite grey with a blue tint which has been dubbed “Casino Ice”. Delivery began on 2008 Q1.
The car is built in Gaydon, Warwickshire. Its engine is built at the Aston Martin engine plant in Cologne, Germany.
- Engine: 5.9 Litre 48-valve V12
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual (optional 6-Speed Automatic)
- Drivetrain: RWD (Rear Wheel Drive)
- Curb Weight: 1,695 kg (3,740 lb)
- City Fuel Economy: 12 mpg-US (20 L/100 km; 14 mpg-imp)
- Highway Fuel Economy: 18 mpg-US (13 L/100 km; 22 mpg-imp)
- Horsepower: 510 hp (380 kW; 517 PS) at 6500 rpm
- Torque: 420 lb·ft (569 N·m) at 5750 rpmWheelbase: 107.9 in (2,741 mm)
- Length: 185.9 in (4,722 mm)Width: 75.0 in (1,905 mm)
- Height: 50.4 in (1,280 mm)